That’s right Post Nasal Drip Is Just A Sinus infection, and if you don’t get rid of what cause the infection, you wont get well..
Click Here to discover how to kill the bacteria that causes sinus infection.
The paranasali breasts are cavities covered of mucosa that are found inside of bonuses of the face around to the nose. When the paranasali breasts swell or they are irritated, the turning out infection is defined sinusitis. These infections of usual appear after the cold or the allergic attacks.
The sinusitis is a rather common disease and can easy be cured of course this relate to post nasal drip also
the paranasali breasts are four seem of cavity placed inside of the zygote, the forehead, behind the nasal cavity and in depth behind the frontal bone. The paranasali breasts are are covered from the same mucus that constitute the nose and the mouth.
When it is come hit from a cold or from an allergy the woven ones of the paranasali breasts swell and produce a greater mucus amount, exactly as it happens inside of the nose. The system of lubrication of the breasts can blockers and therefore the mucus can remain caught inside of the breasts.
All that facilitates the development of bacteria, virus and fungi, and can provoke the sinusitis.
the sinusitis can cause various symptoms to second of the age:
* The smaller children often have symptoms similar to those of the cold, like as an example the closed nose or that he strains and one weak person fever intensity. If your son begins to having the fever 5 or 7 days after the appearance of the symptoms of the cold, this can be a symptom of sinusitis or an other infection (bronchitis, pneumonia or infection of the ear), therefore calls the doctor. Many parents exchange badly of head of the child connect you to the cold for infections of the paranasali breasts, but the frontal paranasali breasts do not begin to develop themselves before the six, seven years and, before the adolescence, they are not enough develops you from being able to contract infections, therefore badly of head of the children whom they have the usual cold they are not attributable to the sinusitis.
* In the larger children and the adolescents, the more frequent symptoms of the sinusitis are: cough sand bank during the day (than does not improve after the first seven days of symptoms of the cold), fever, congestion that gets worse, badly of teeth, badly of ears or pain to the face. Sometimes the adolescents hit from the sinusitis introduce also: badly of stomach, nausea, badly of head and pain in the posterior zone of the eyes.
* The adults are instead more the following subjects to symptoms: pain and sense of pressure to the face, in various zones to second of the paranasali interested, fever, rhinorrhoea with green-yellowish mucus, fat cough, badly of teeth.
a test of old date, but still a lot used for the sinusitis diagnosis, is the diaphanoscopie, that small luminous source consists in the insertion in mouth one: if the light filters through the bony structures of the face the paranasali breasts is free and it is not in sinusitis presence, if vice-versa it does not leak or only partially it means that the breasts are obstructed from pus.
More modern alternatives are x-ray or TAC.
In some cases the withdrawal of money of a champion of the hit breast becomes necessary inside, in order to determine which is the responsible bacteria of the infection and to more choose the indicated antibiotic.
Factors of risk
* Allergic rhinitis,
* rhinitis due to the working exposure to annoying substances,
* vasomotor rhinitis,
* polyps nasal,
* shunting line of the nasal septum,
The common minimum denominator between these conditions is the impossibility of regulating aerial flow through the first respiratory ways but, above all, the altered functionality of the ciliate cells, than more not succeeding to eliminate the mucus the proliferation of the bacteria is stagnation cause favoring.
The presence of infections of the advanced teeth often predisposes to the sinusitis, like as an example dental abscesses.
Cure And Therapy
The doctors can prescribe of antibiotics to assume for oral way in order to cure the cases of sinusitis with presumed bacterial origin.
According to some lines it guides the antibiotic would go administer for 14 days or, when draft of chronic sinusitis, until when the patient is not free from the symptoms in order at least 7 days. If after five days of therapy improvements are not revealed, are well to change antibiotic.
Instead the usefulness of the mucus ones to us or the expectorate is not demonstrated.
Some decongestant doctors could advise the assumption of and antihistaminic in order to contribute to alleviate the symptoms.
The sinusitis cases provoke to you from the virus independently of usual dissapear without some medical therapy. Paracetamol (the Tachipirina, Efferalgan, Acetamol,…), ibuprofene and/or the impact lukewarm they could contribute to reduce the pain. In the children the medicinal ones from bench against the cold are not demonstrate to you effective in the reduction of the symptoms and could cause to undesired collateral effects .
Estimated the situation with the doctor in case of:
* hard cold that from more than ten days and does not improve,
* cold that seems to get worse after seven days of symptoms,
* allergic symptoms that not disappear with usual drugs anti-allergies.
Calls also the doctor in presence of whichever other symptom of sinusitis, like as an example: pain or rigidity to cheeks, fever or a cold that seem worse of the usual.
Some simple modifications of the style of life or the homely atmosphere can make yes that the sinusitis risk diminishes. As an example, during the winter, when the cold air of the outside and the heating inside render the air of your house more sand bank of the normal school, tried to use a humidifier in order to hold the humidity housewife on values of 45%-50%. Therefore making, you will prevent to the air sand bank to irritate the paranasali breasts, and you will render them therefore little subjects to infections. It is important to clean up the humidifier regularly in order to prevent the development of mildews.
As you can see Post Nasal Drip Is Just A Sinus infection, and like any sinus infection you must kill the bacteria or fungus in order to get well.
Although the sinusitis in itself is not contagious often is preceded from the cold that can be diffused with facility, above all between the members of the family or in the courtier of the friends. The more effective way in order to prevent the spread of the germs is to often wash the hands, above all when it is sick.